Managed Print Services
GYR managed print solutions reduce operating costs, improve productivity, increase security and transform workflows.
Most organizations don’t really know what they spend on imaging and printing. While many understand the “hard costs” of hardware acquisition and supplies replenishment, the soft costs associated with governance and ongoing management, end-user efficiencies, lifecycle management and workflow improvements are not generally understood. And most organizations don’t have a strategy that integrates how imaging and printing can contribute to overall IT improvement goals—so that imaging and printing is a part of an overall infrastructure improvement plan.
GYR MPS Solutions
Our solutions, offered uniformly in all Middle East geographies, help clients reduce operating costs, improve productivity, increase security and transform workflows by addressing the following three critical areas of a business:
The bulk of these costs aren’t even associated with hardware or consumables. For the average enterprise, every one dollar spent on actual printing, involves another nine dollars spent managing print and supporting document workflows. GYR’s MPS consultants utilize knowledge derived from our other core competencies in IT consulting, infrastructure, security, storage, asset disposition and technology services to make it easier for our clients to use less energy, recycle more and reduce the impact of imaging and printing — helping reduce costs, save resources and deliver results that are good for your business and good for the planet.
Managed print value proposition
MPS customer benefits
- Reduce risk and gain optimal utilization - provides the knowledge and expertise so that invoicing, reporting, usage monitoring, move/add/change data and other management elements are timely, accurate and useful.
- Assessment services - provides a structured and fact-based approach to defining and analyzing your current imaging and printing infrastructure and workflows.
- Financial and procurement services - helps you manage to the lowest total cost of ownership—from planning and acquiring technology all the way to retiring and replacing it.
- Transition and implementation services - helps ensure that the right equipment is installed and end users know how to use the devices.
- Management and nationwide support services - enable ongoing return on investment (ROI) through fleet uptime and optimization, nationwide support, and proactive supplies management.
- Account delivery management - provides a single point of contact and accountability as well as visibility into usage trends, capacity utilization, and expenditures for ongoing planning and management.
Some of core Services offerings include:
Infrastructure management Services (IMS)
- End-user computing
- Datacentre Operations & transformation
- Network & Security Services
- Cross Functional Services
- Integrated Operations Management Services
- Communications & Connectivity Services